Also in: Englisch Griechisch Russisch

Citizens of the European Union only require an ID card/passport  for entry to Greece for unlimited stay.Citizens of the United States of Amrica,Canada,Australia,New Zeland and other countries outside the European Union may stay for up to 90days and require a visa for entry to Greece.

For more information ,visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs site(

17/08/2017 / by / in

Comments are closed here.